My Ford V6

RACEBITS

Members Discount Supplier
Aug 19, 2009
Birmingham
Not a cougar but heres mine.

Standard looks, but far from standard performance :)
DSC_6211.jpg

Whats Shakespear like, never been there? Been to Santa-Pod but not "done" the strip, only at this years Ford Fair [9.11sec 0 to 60] wouldlike to see what I could get

Ginja, 9.11 sec's for 0-60 ??? Huh, though the Cougar in standard trim would do around 8.7 sec's??? You had the handbrake on again didn't you! lol :LOL::LOL:

if they wheels are bk somethings they look better on that mondeo than they did on my old cat, nice car mate (y)

Good day out at Shakespeare, facilities pretty poor but a good track and great grandstand. Usually get in free as mates brother owns a mobile burger joint so get in as "workers" ;)

Will look out for you next time there.

if they wheels are bk somethings they look better on that mondeo than they did on my old cat, nice car mate (y)

Yes mate BK's was worried about the step up to 18's as always had 17's on. But still goes well 15.68 for 1/4 mile and under 7 0-60 (y)

Good day out at Shakespeare, facilities pretty poor but a good track and great grandstand. Usually get in free as mates brother owns a mobile burger joint so get in as "workers" ;)

Will look out for you next time there.

We should arrange a day down there, 1/4 mile sprints and burgers hmmm I like :D