my latest mod

lottysvdub

Well-known user
Jul 29, 2007
South coast in a cougar
spent a little time finding these parts and then getting them coloured how i wanted them , makes a difference to the car im very happy with it :smile5:

Photo-0128-1.jpg

Photo-0131-1.jpg

Photo-0130-1.jpg

Does this need to be powdercoated or could you just use normal spray paint from a can? If you can use normal paint - what about heat from the engine?

Was thinking about doing mine sometime in the future - either black or red

ps. Nice job by the way - looking good

Ok, so I'm guessing you can't get this stuff in a can from a local hardware or car shop? So sounds asthough it would have to be properly applied by a professional sprayer?....Hmmm..that would cost a bit I'm guessing?

Ok, so I'm guessing you can't get this stuff in a can from a local hardware or car shop? So sounds asthough it would have to be properly applied by a professional sprayer?....Hmmm..that would cost a bit I'm guessing?

Think you'll find its about a fiver or so, and even if its brushed on, take a little care with a decent brush, and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference(y)

Cool, will look at doing this at some point when we have some "dry weather" lol...which is not anytime soon...I work for the Met Office..so I am in the know! lol

I don't work in the met office and I know the weather is going to be rubbish right through to autumn, at which point it gets twice as bad but gets dark early too.;)

Sept 7th..Blimey lads..give us a break...We have enough difficulty in getting 5 days right?..or as most people see it "WRONG"!!! lol

We think going towards the last week of August into Sept should be ok???? Hey, but don't hold me to that! lol Check out:

www.metoffice.gov.uk

(y)

Will I be there?? Well, unfortunately not...gotta work!!! Would have otherwise and I am on hols the week after. So, will have to meet you lads (without your bats! lol) at another meet, when I can get the time off.

an no telling us to pack the sun cream and then you turn up with a brolly. if you do you can meet Phil "mr stabby" robbo :LOL:

That means I'm gonna have to borrow a stab proof vest from the Station next time I go out on duty :ihih: lol ..... or maybe I will just leave the brolly at home :LOL::LOL::LOL: