My latest project

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
First off thanks to Al for giving me some wire colours over the phone..

second sorry for the pic quality but my phone isnt good in the dark.....

I give you....

The windscreen projection heads up display :D

2010-01-20202944.jpg

Display Module on dash.

2010-01-21145703.jpg

Video of it working..

Last edited:
sorry yeah the pics are a bit ****..

It replicates the m5 style heads up display. Digital MPH readout in the centre and RPM is displayed as a light ring around the outside..

I think I know what your getting at Rob its a good idea.

Regarding the pic:Check the settings on your camera for night mode, but then keep the camera realy still, you should get a decent pic then (y)

I'd be interested if there was a group buy again. BTW, looking great there Rob - excellent job - would be interested to see it at one of the meets (y)

I'd be interested if there was a group buy again. BTW, looking great there Rob - excellent job - would be interested to see it at one of the meets (y)

id be interested too, had a look a while ago, was just a bit expensive as a single purchase, (y)

id be interested too, had a look a while ago, was just a bit expensive as a single purchase, (y)

I have sent message to them asking how much for a group buy, would be nice to know how much it was last time & how long ago that was ?, also is there a particular person we need to speak to, any info would be a help ?

Hi, your dials are great, i love them. I absolutely got to get a set

shame about the pic rob, quite hard to make out but im sure it looks gud, much in the way of mats to do this?? (almost back on thread);)

pic quality is gash mate lol

i see wat you getting at and will look smart as when done, defiantly worth a how-to

Need a better pic mate hold it steady is the key to good low light shots rest the camera on something will come out a lot beter, would like to see a better pic but idea looks good.

JJ