Apr 24, 2007
leeds west yorkshire
DSC_00010.jpg

DSC_00011.jpg

DSC_00012.jpg

DSC_00013.jpg

all lowered on 30mm pi springs looks miles better

Last edited:
looks perfect (y) ... what size are wheels and offset(et), are you using spacers?

Hey Darren - looking awesome mate, gives me a good idea what mine will look like once lowered later next year. Nice one bud (y)

looks perfect (y) ... what size are wheels and offset(et), are you using spacers?

I think if I remember correctly last time I talked to Darren he said they were 18's. Correct me if I'm wrong Darren. He got these alloys off another forum member. :smile5: The offset too I believe to be 4 x 108.

The offset too I believe to be 4 x 108.

Thats the PCD (pitch circle diameter) the hole centres for the studs. 4 studs 108mm centres.
The offset number is the distance from the mounting face of the hub to the centre line of the wheel and is ET something..ET46 for the standard Cougar 16" rims for example.

Thats the PCD (pitch circle diameter) the hole centres for the studs. 4 studs 108mm centres.
The offset number is the distance from the mounting face of the hub to the centre line of the wheel and is ET something..ET46 for the standard Cougar 16" rims for example.

Oops! thanks for putting me straight on that one...I did wonder...Oh well, I know now. How do you find what the ET is for an 18" wheel then? Anyone know? :confused:

i have 18s and its a 35mm drop on pi springs the wheels are phill robbos old wheels

tnx, now I know what I'll do next :)

i have 17" with ET42 and to look as it does in black-diamond's cat(lined up with the fenders),
i should use spacers, but i don't know what size? i had tried 17" with ET25, but they were too far out.
I'm planning on getting some 18" and it would be nice to know what ET to look for so i won't need spacers :)