My Lucky Escape, Cougar - 50ft Drop!!!

F

Fox

Hi All,

This is a video I took at the scene when my car skidded out and nearly went over a 50ft drop, I took out 2 concreate posts and the third one saved me from what could have been very nasty...
here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tEcQTIxEuE

P.s I have no idea why I was talking like I was, probably the shock lol...

You are one lucky guy. Would you like to pick six numbers for me for Saturday's Lottery. On a more serious note, the car does not appear to have suffered much damage, or is it all hidden?

Its more what you cant see under the bushes :(
Took 2 aa trucks to pull it out of there and where it was over the edge bit, it damaged the underneath as well...
Back on the road now tho :) was pricey though and insurance wouldnt pay up because when the police arrived they checked and said it was because of a tyre that was below minimum :(

Yep, not worth being a cheepskate on your rubber...seeing as it s the only thing keeping your car on the road (y)

Glad to hear your ok Nathan, but man, you must have been giving it some beanz to have lost it like that to have landed the car in the opposite direction. You were very lucky a) not have gone over the edge and down the embankment into the water below and b) not to have hit any other vehicles coming the other way. I think someone was watching over you on that occasion. Bet your shreddies needed to be changed though!!! Like the others have said - best to get a good set of rubber underneath you....but more over, learning not to drive like a plonker!!! Oh well, lesson learned I hope.