My mass of previous cars....

M44TY O

Well-known user
Sep 25, 2007
Wolverhampton
Just the one i'm afraid. Saxo VTR Full stailess Powerflow exhause K&N Lowered on G-Max fully adjustable suspension with 16" OZ Superleggeras
Colour coded bumpers and rubstrip also.
+ the famous number plate :LOL:

bitch-0062.jpg

picture00009.jpg

Photo-0151.jpg

ginja said:
Its good to have a boost of nostalgia now and again isn't it :D

Nice looking mate not Chaved up like they usualy are.

It was more fresh then chavvy, it got vandalized so i got rid of it :cry:

It also had a loud ass JL Audio / JVC / JBL system but i cant give you specifics, i just know it sounded good lol

nice and subtle and those rims look good on - superleggeras are one of my favourite rims ever...nice choice :D

lynz said:
nice and subtle and those rims look good on - superleggeras are one of my favourite rims ever...nice choice :D

I loved them too but they were a pain to keep clean, too many tight niggly bits you cant get to easy.

I know what you mean about cleaning, my ST170 are a b**ch to clean. I guess all multispokes are the same.

I like you saxo. I had one for a short time. Before my dad sold it cause my mum didn't like the stearing wheel and pedels weren't straight. Replaced it with a corsa. Hated that, but my mum still drives it.

its a nightmare to keep multispokes clean, but once they are done and u stand back.....ooooohhh they look soooo good! :D

M44TY O said:
ginja said:
Its good to have a boost of nostalgia now and again isn't it :D

Nice looking mate not Chaved up like they usualy are.

It was more fresh then chavvy, it got vandalized so i got rid of it :cry:

It also had a loud ass JL Audio / JVC / JBL system but i cant give you specifics, i just know it sounded good lol
JL Audio now your talking my tune....see my garage mate, i live and breath JL