My Moscow Cougar

M

Moscow_Cougar

Helllo! Nice to meet you! Here a some photos my car...
x_4712caf0.jpg

x_9cd23eac.jpg

x_3e075d4e.jpg

x_42f8f8be.jpg

x_775fde40.jpg

Thank you! My car arrived from USA 2 years back... In Moscow them all the things 100 or even less than, and I look much for you....

p.s. I am sorry for my English....:rolleyes5:

Thank you! But I want to change a color... to repaint in 2 colors or draw pictures..

Thank you! But I want to change a color... to repaint in 2 colors or draw pictures..

Two colours would be good - most cougars are just one colour so it would be quite unusual. What two colours are you thinking of?

Very nice a C2 wearing a Drift body kit very nice

WOW You even get more people turning up to your meets than us :LOL:

Its good to see Phil that capitalism is welcomed in the USSR, not a single Soviet made vehicle in those pics ;)

Two colours would be good - most cougars are just one colour so it would be quite unusual. What two colours are you thinking of?

I while was not determined, but want that one of them was violet. It can be you will advise anything?

Very nice a C2 wearing a Drift body kit very nice

WOW You even get more people turning up to your meets than us :LOL:

Its good to see Phil that capitalism is welcomed in the USSR, not a single Soviet made vehicle in those pics ;)

Thank you! We going often ... yet a bit photos are from our meetings

7ab62d46ec89e0fac0aba413c1fbe3f5.jpg

with Ford Puma :)

cd062ce6dc426cc5a8adb12848110b44.jpg

78488241.jpg

x_7053abff.jpg

Здравствуйте! и гостеприимсво. Как набор вы имеете на вашем кугуаре

At me of 2,5 litres a mechanical transmission (y)
Fabric salon and the conditioner :smile5:

WildV6 Where have you been hiding.:eek:ut:

Liking the pictures looks like you have an enthusiastic club their Moscow Cougar. Which one are you in the pictures.

tim16s
user_offline.gif

Subscriber
'99 Ford Cougar

icon1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildV6

WildV6 Where have you been hiding.:eek:ut:

Liking the pictures looks like you have an enthusiastic club their Moscow Cougar. Which one are you in the pictures.

I used an international translator to say "Hello & Welcome" and that I liked the kit he had on his Cougar. I'm not about to tell the world I'm an undercover KGB Agent from Moscow...Oh damn! I just have!! :LOL::LOL::ihih::yikes: