My new 5litre V12 driveway

scunnycougar

Well-known user
Jun 3, 2009
Sunny Scunny
Okay, slightly misleading, but hey-ho...

Took delivery (well travelled to Bolton) to pick up my second c2 today.

So, first and foremost - thanks to Nick and Mark (Bolton mafia) for all your hardwork, and Dave for your forsight and patience.

Let the madness begin....what should to do first (apart from fried eggs)>

cat2 on the left cat1 on the right.....cat2 does have a loose fog light by the looks....best have a look at that in the morning????
DSCF1298.jpg

yes it still has fried eggs....cat2

DSCF1299.jpg

DSCF1297.jpg

DSCF1300.jpg

Gonna need to take a look at the fog light, wonder if it worked its way loose on the way home on that private road!!!!!

The car goes like a train. I think I tipped 130 on that runway i found

Induction kit is certainly a possibility, and I like the idea of a stubby ariel.
Getting one of those modded brake lights from Al....

Glad to se you got it home safe Si how was the journey over ?. Bet you were glad you didn't have to stay in the armpit of the universe too long:LOL:. Hope you wiped your feet on the way out!!!!:eek:ut:

Gonna need to take a look at the fog light, wonder if it worked its way loose on the way home on that private road!!!!!

The car goes like a train. I think I tipped 130 on that runway i found

Induction kit is certainly a possibility, and I like the idea of a stubby ariel.
Getting one of those modded brake lights from Al....

Then the fun Starts...:LOL:, the problem is chap where do you draw the line? you know once the bug bites it's hard to stop...
If you do get a stubby ariel make sure you get a good one or you don't use the radio much... as they are pants to be honest.
I bought one and could not get a fart from the radio.. so i cut the standard one down 6-8 inch and put a stubby tip on it.. now it works.. (y)

journey to Bolton was crapola. Scunny to Manchester was fine - Manchester to Bolton it was like being a sardine in a can, the most horrible 20 mins of my life!

Two Frosty's on a cold and Frosty morn
One more frosty than the other
but one frosty is frostier than the dawn. :confused:

couldn't think of a word to ryhme with morn :LOL:

Looking good there Si (y)

Nice to see that shed out of the garage.:smilewinkgrin:

Coats on I'm gone........................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think kully still has some dials left matey, also don't buy a stubby aerial just take the cap off the existing one and cut it down.

JJ

Job list so far

1) New front wipers (habit)
2) Sort the fog light
3) Fit crystal clear repeaters
4) Spit and polish
5) Fit HID's (the drive home reminded just how cack the standard ones are)
6) Air con system needs regassing - its warm you know, its priority is that!