My new Angel eyes Mod

Pid_16V

Admin (Uncle Al)
Club Admin
Nov 20, 2006
Mansfield (Robin Hood Country)
Here's my angel eyes mod, the neon in the drivers side indicator broke (knew i should have took jezport's advice and ordered spares) so to even things up i disconnected the one on the passenger side till i get a replacement. The suppliers are very good, i told them one was faulty so they are sending me a free replacement part and as i requested another set for spares, they are including that aswell so all being well i will have all six working by next weekend.
I took plenty of pics along the way so a how to is on way if any interest. Just a bit peed off as i now have to open up the headlight again just to replace one ring. :roll: Night time piccies also on way.

:LOL:
modeyes.jpg

Pid_16V said:
Here's my angel eyes mod, the neon in the drivers side indicator broke (knew i should have took jezport's advice and ordered spares) so to even things up i disconnected the one on the passenger side till i get a replacement. The suppliers are very good, i told them one was faulty so they are sending me a free replacement part and as i requested another set for spares, they are including that aswell so all being well i will have all six working by next weekend.
I took plenty of pics along the way so a how to is on way if any interest. Just a bit peed off as i now have to open up the headlight again just to replace one ring. :roll: Night time piccies also on way.

:LOL:
modeyes.jpg

Well done Alan. What colour, or is it a surprise? :LOL:

a job very well done al get some nite pics can't wait to see what they look like :D
GOOD MAN 8)

john :twisted:

Pid_16V said:
working on a How-to right now, trying to cover all bases and pitfalls so it could be an epic :roll: I aint written an essay like this since i was at school :LOL:

GERROFF... Mansfield... school... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nice job by the way.

phil robbo said:
Pid_16V said:
working on a How-to right now, trying to cover all bases and pitfalls so it could be an epic :roll: I aint written an essay like this since i was at school :LOL:

GERROFF... Mansfield... school... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nice job by the way.

AYUP YUTH! aar went to a rate gud un tort me ow ta rite an allsorts

Cheers Phil :LOL:

Welcome to the club Pid..... they do look good dont they!! :D :wink: 8)

v6_cougar_london said:
Welcome to the club Pid..... they do look good dont they!! :D :wink: 8)

Be a lot better when i get the bad one fixed matey, should have it done soon.
BTW, i'm just uploading the How to , i've been very busy with this one so i hope its of use to some one :wink:

Malu said:
Nice work Alan where did you get the LED's from as I am hoping to do my soon 8)
Cold Cathodes matey, not led's
German company matey called Wiltec, i'll send you details if you want but be warned, it's all in German :? :eek: but there is a phone number you can ring and speak to a very well spoken German gent :LOL:

Pid_16V said:
Malu said:
Nice work Alan where did you get the LED's from as I am hoping to do my soon 8)
Cold Cathodes matey, not led's
German company matey called Wiltec, i'll send you details if you want but be warned, it's all in German :? :eek: but there is a phone number you can ring and speak to a very well spoken German gent :LOL:

Yes if you can and how much
I did read some where that you can us LED's from PC fan's but can not fined the link