My NEW Bling Alloys

Looking VERY nice is that. I agree, the drop is very noticeable now. Just out of interest, what springs did you use and what drop are they? It certainly looks 'just right' with the 17s so I'll be looking to do the same methinks (different wheels though). I know it's early days, but how has the combination of the springs and wheels affected the ride? I'm sure it now goes round corners better, but has it made the ride 'crashy' at all?

Very nice Tim, in fact, they look excellent on the ebony cat, a choice i would go for, but i don't think they would have the same impact on the frosty. Falcon tyres? my next set of rubber definate, i've always liked the falcon doughnuts. (y)(y)

Looking VERY nice is that. I agree, the drop is very noticeable now. Just out of interest, what springs did you use and what drop are they? It certainly looks 'just right' with the 17s so I'll be looking to do the same methinks (different wheels though). I know it's early days, but how has the combination of the springs and wheels affected the ride? I'm sure it now goes round corners better, but has it made the ride 'crashy' at all?

Heya Rich, thanks for the comments mate. The springs are PI Springs and are 30mm, although you could possibly go 35mm. The ride is a little more harsh than the standard alloys with the 55 tyres I had on it, so I did notice it a bit when driving home, so I'm glad I didn't go for 18's! lol As for handling through corners - it's much better and is alot flatter, much better than the standard stuff (y)

Niiiiiiiiiiiicccccccce Tim, look good with the drop. Must admit I prefer the black to frosty. Anybody want to swap ? :yikes:

Thanks Rik, must admit I'm really pleased with the result. Your Frosty is fine, just put some after market alloys on and get her polished up and drop her a little and all is good. It doesn't cost a lot to do either, ok the alloys and tyres were fairly expensive, but the lowering springs were only £107 and £90 to fit (unless you can fit yourself) and then good wash and polish and hey presto! you have a cool looking Coug (y) Even if you left the standard alloys on and just lowered her, it would look tonnes better :yesnod::ihih:

Looks great Tim. I've got dish rims too and they do tend to turn heads. The one's you have really suit your black car. think you made an excellant choice there (y)

Btw i've pm'd you about the spoiler mate (y)