my new car i picked up for 850 dabs

cheers mate. mods dont wanna do much just oem spoiler, alloys and side repeaters., dont plan on keepin it for long, as ill be after a 2lt at the end of the year.
just need to sweeten the engine up

cheers mate. mods dont wanna do much just oem spoiler, alloys and side repeaters., dont plan on keepin it for long, as ill be after a 2lt at the end of the year.
just need to sweeten the engine up

how come you not planning on keeping,going for the economy of 2lt?? ...just wondering,

how come you not planning on keeping,going for the economy of 2lt?? ...just wondering,
No plannin on the turbo conversion, but with everythin that happened cant afford it yet, so i got the 2.5 xpack, that way when it comes down to gettin the 2lt i can swop things from the v6 to the 2 lt , then flog the 2.5

Looks like you got a good deal with that one mate. Nice clean and tidy example and another free car on the back seat.

Lookin that way mate. and thats my sons "mini pooper" as he calls it lol

Last edited:
No plannin on the turbo conversion, but with everythin that happened cant afford it yet, so i got the 2.5 xpack, that way when it comes down to gettin the 2lt i can swop things from the v6 to the 2 lt , then flog the 2.5

now it makes sense (y)

yes mate better than the french ****. i was ok with it for a week then each day i didnt wanna drive it, so money or no money cougar it was lol

Looks good Martyn, give us a shout when you want a spoiler for it :D :D