My new car (not a Cougar though!!)

C

cossie

Here it is - stands me at ?ú1475 with the new wheels and tyres!!!

Bargain, but still not as nice as my (sorry Johns) Cat!!

Celica1.jpg

celica2.jpg

celica3.jpg

celica4.jpg

celica5.jpg

And just to compare to my two old cats.....

cougarrear.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

Very nice, cheap as well...
so what do you prefer about the cougar?

Although not a Cougar, but still a very nice example of the Celica. That is very cheap though - very good buy. Lovin those wheels too - would look better if it was lowered a bit though imao. (y)

I thought about getin one of them once but i've heard you have to rev them to get the power (like the Focus St170)

You do have to rev the t**s off it for it to move, where as the Cat had loads of low down grunt (not that I ever rag my cars anyway!).

Still sorry to see the Cougar go, I know I'm biased but I think my old Cat was pretty much the nicest one around. (I'm sure some will disagree!!!! lol :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for the comments guys

Japs like their cars like that, remember walking back from work the once and some nutter scared the S..T out of me by pulling out of a side road in his Civic Type R and flooring it, sounded like an F1 racing car reving to over 8000revs !

You do have to rev the t**s off it for it to move, where as the Cat had loads of low down grunt (not that I ever rag my cars anyway!).

Still sorry to see the Cougar go, I know I'm biased but I think my old Cat was pretty much the nicest one around. (I'm sure some will disagree!!!! lol :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for the comments guys

Nice car Paul but as you said your(sorry mine lol) cougar is rather special (I'm biased aswell):LOL:plus these celicas are very flimsy at the front end especially when smacked with a 12.5 tonne warburtons bread wagon:yikes::yikes:.Which is what i did a few years ago to some blokes at 6am in the morn.As you can probably guess he wasn't to happy when he came down to find his complete front end sitting next to his car and a note on his car telling him to ring the depot