Photo-0135.jpg

Photo-0134.jpg

Photo-0138.jpg

Photo-0137.jpg

aand then 3 of them on my drive

Photo-0140.jpg

not bad eh :ihih::ihih:

Bergain how come she was so cheap? I just paid 400 for an engine alone

i got it cheep as it was traded in back in march with a suspected head gasket , i offered ?ú200 which they accepted and then when i went to get it they decided they wanted ?ú500 for it so i walked away :eek: not happy at the time , then last monday i got a call from them asking was i interested still but i said no not really :dita:and then got asked if i would make them an offer so i said i would give them scrap value for it ?ú150 and they accepted it , so went down on sat morning put my booster pack on it and it fired up drove it home and carried out a sniffer test for the head gasket , chemicals stayed blue , hasnt bolied over , fans kick in and out and no contaminated oil (y)did a few more checks and the source of the water loss is the water pump :LOL::LOL::LOL:
how happy did that make me :D:D:D

thats a great buy! do you not feel a bit bad for them though lol? i would, but obviously woudnt say anything!!

Is that a case of fixing, selling and rolling around in a healthy profit then?!?! :)

Those wheels look a bit like they're of a Probe.

I believe that some of the ST Models on that year came with those wheels - if you look on Autotrader for other V6 Mondies, you will see the same wheels. I think they actually suit the Mondy better than the Probe personally.

"Probes" :LOL:
I nearly bought one, then i saw the wheels :LOL::LOL: well i did actually buy one, 1 week before i bought the cat,Gave ?ú200 for it and sold it the following week for ?ú450 (y). Theres a piccie somewhere with my mondy estate, Probe, and cougar all together on my drive and lawn ;)

thanks for the comments guys im still not sure whatim going to do with it but at the price i got it for i couldnt turn it down lol the wheels are a little like the probe but there standard st24 blades , i quite like them i also have the other type of wheels that have beeb mentioned there of the ghia x there common for people to put the RSA body kit on them to look like a ST24 but with a higher spec on the inside ie full leather etc etc