My new Cougar :)

K

Kev & Nancy

Was delivered today and had a blonde moment cos I thought the windscreen was smashed! It still had the protective covering on :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Photo0253.jpg

Photo0255.jpg

Photo0250.jpg

Photo0256.jpg

Mods needed

Change fried eggs and get number plate if anyone knows where we can get them from oh and a display case :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

how much was that? :LOL:

still.... might be blurple but i bet its faster than the zetecs :ihih:

Total cost was just over £40 off german ebay, they seem to have a few knocking about over there, mainly blurple's, sorry lilith you'd have to respray it ebony :yesnod: :yesnod:

Can you make us a visteon scoop for it please Phil :eek6: :eek6: :eek6:

Has anyone seen the fantastic job RedCougar's boyfriend did to her Blurple model, if you go on her profile she has a link to her home page (If you can understand German) (y) (y)

Did you make the plates yourself Phil? Or do you know a model part supplier :smilewinkgrin:

I'm amazed that he managed to drive it into the lounge room?? :eek: Did ya take the window and part of the wall out? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

does look big. i think Kev was on the floor playing with it :skep: and took a pic lying down, that's how he got that effect :LOL:

i have one for sale,in bits ready to be sprayed :yesnod:,and i have the original box :yesnod:,any offers ???(y)

it is but not to me mate lol

you not stuck it on eBay? or the for sale section should fly out of your hands

wasent thinking of selling it till i seen this thread,cost me $25 i think with p+p on top,was off a member called sparky,is he still on here ?,$20 if anyone wants it,cant find my pound sign 4 some reason