My New Cougar

No worries mate, I'm off work (days off) until Friday, so can do within next couple of days if needed (y)

Mate that would be legendary! Did you want to pm Ady direct and organise what's best for you both? I hope that they're usable after all this lol. If not, we have ways of making things work!

Cheers Tim, beers on me at which ever meet we're both at next ;)

Thanks Tim for collecting the lights, really good to meet a forum member hope to meet more of you soon. (y)

Kully hope you find the lights usful. :smile5:

Thanks Tim for collecting the lights, really good to meet a forum member hope to meet more of you soon. (y)

Kully hope you find the lights usful. :smile5:

Yeh, likewise Adrian - good to meet you and Tracy. May be see you at a few of the meets in the future?? How about Tracy having the Zetec and you get yourself a V6?? lol :ihih::LOL:

I'll be seeing Kully later tonight, I'm sure he will be pleased with the neons (y)

Yeh, likewise Adrian - good to meet you and Tracy. May be see you at a few of the meets in the future?? How about Tracy having the Zetec and you get yourself a V6?? lol :ihih::LOL:

I'll be seeing Kully later tonight, I'm sure he will be pleased with the neons (y)

Yep we’ll defiantly be going to a few meets.(y)

Getting a V6 for myself has crossed my mind :smile5: I have been looking at all sorts though, I have to sell something first you’ve seen my collection :D

Yep we’ll defiantly be going to a few meets.(y)

Getting a V6 for myself has crossed my mind :smile5: I have been looking at all sorts though, I have to sell something first you’ve seen my collection :D

Yup, and it's a fine collection you have - I'd hang onto the VW though - think that will be worth a bob or two in a few more years or so (y):ihih:

Thanks to both Ady and Tim for sorting out these lights!! As luck would have it, I've had a treachorous night and never made it to Exeter!! Long story............I am still in one piece even if my pants had camo'd themselves against me!! That's all that matters, so I will now hopefully be seeing Tim tomorrow night.

Thanks again chaps :):):):)

EDIT:

Seeing as it was a deal of sorts, I have left I trader for you Ady, just like fleabay feedback! ;)