My new dials

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
After fitting my dials at Harewood under the watchfull eye of Alan I realised I hadnt seen them at night yet :LOL: so here they are.. Im really happy with the results..

P160608_215901.jpg

the only thing i have noticed is my temp needle droops when the ignition is off :skep: its ok when the ignition is on as it jumps back... when you turn the ignition off it sits at rest for about 5 seconds then drops off like in the photo.

they are custom made by a company called speedhut in the usa.. we had a group buy for them :) you can buy them from the company website, they are in the mercury section ;)

they are custom made by a company called speedhut in the usa.. we had a group buy for them :) you can buy them from the company website, they are in the mercury section ;)

thanks bobster, missed the group buy not on the net often enough :( will take a look on website now

they look mighty fine m8,even on the cav1 mobile lol,i might invest in some of them

I reaalllllly want those dials for my Cougar, and have been on Speedhut's website, but can't find the template to order some. I went under the Mercury bit too. Am I missing something dead simple and going to look really stupid to shitloads of members? Can anyone give a coputer illiterate some simple steps? Pleeeease??

I reaalllllly want those dials for my Cougar, and have been on Speedhut's website, but can't find the template to order some. I went under the Mercury bit too. Am I missing something dead simple and going to look really stupid to shitloads of members? Can anyone give a coputer illiterate some simple steps? Pleeeease??

click the link below

http://www.speedhut.com/custom_gauge_dial_description-auto-Mercury-auto_number-43.htm

this will take you to the customisation section of the speedhut website for the cougar. all you do then is make the dials up how you want and then porceed to the checkout ;)

The dials look great. I like the way you haven't gone mad on the number of logos.:smile5: