My New IMRC Cover

Me too :D cheers droidgordie :D

4967865719_f458e76275.jpg

Loving the blue aswell mate!!

Liking both, must think about doing mine..I have some ideas in mind...just having the time and somewhere to do the spraying....hmmmmm....lol

Liking both, must think about doing mine..I have some ideas in mind...just having the time and somewhere to do the spraying....hmmmmm....lol

Just get one from droidgordie and save yourself the effort. He'll do it in pretty much any colour combination you like, doesn't charge daft money and his work is top notch. P&P on an IMRC cover won't be huge either, they're not exactly big or heavy.

Just get one from droidgordie and save yourself the effort. He'll do it in pretty much any colour combination you like, doesn't charge daft money and his work is top notch. P&P on an IMRC cover won't be huge either, they're not exactly big or heavy.

£2.50ish First Class

Just ask Andy (droidgeordie) he's gonna do me one up for Blackpool so you will all see what it looks like after that, failing that i'm sure someone had one fitted at the ASDA show. And yes its the Air-cleaner enclosure I was on about

As promised.
In here is the IMRC cover and Airbox courtesy of Andy (Droidgordie42). Top work fella (y)

UIM satin black, done by the wife with a micky mouse paintbrush. (y)

UIM washers done by me with a drop of yellow hammerite (smooth) (n) the least impressive bit :D

K&N Sticker courtesy of Pauldf1971. (y)