My New Spray Job / My Cougar.

Nice one fella - I don't think I could live with it but it does look like a quallity job and you've got the balls to do it (y)

Personally I wouldn't go for a bonnet scoop (as good as they look) or a bigger spoiler (and they are the dogs :wink5:) - think it would make the car look too 'busy and complicated' if that makes sense? Finish the look off with some classy - not too bling - wheels and 'zorst and you'll have a stunning looking Cat. :smilewinkgrin:

Top job!! Gotta agree with JJ and say maybe a couple of things I would have done differently but once the wheels and bits are on it will look miles better. Maybe look for a black wheel to tie in the roof and bonnet. As for Tango Man, you'll have to fight Jason for that title as his car is orange all over and THE original Tango mobile!! :)

like it but don't love it, but that is just my taste.

I can though appreciate the hard work that has gone in and it is certainly different.

good effort matey.

Thanks for all your coments, it is always good to hear what people think of a new project. I am loving it more and more each day that goes by now. It is really growing on me and I can not wait till I get wheels sorted now. Watch this space................

It would be a boring world if we all drove the same cars mate (y)
That is so true. Well this is my one and only one off I think. I will never do anything like this ever again so I will make the most of it. The good news is that my bodywork is good for another 10 years now so at least the car will not end up in a scrap yard due to it rusting to pieces.:D:smile5:

I just found this (ok its a RC car but it does look good)
FordCougar004.jpg

Well done Peter - lovin the paint scheme and can't wait to see it sat lowered on a nice set of 18's. As the others have said I would tint the rear lights too. Will look forward to seeing it at one of the shows next year.