My New Stripes

The Bridge

Well-known user
Apr 20, 2007
Northampton
Spent a great afternoon with Uncle Alan yesterday...he fitted my new stripes for me (y)

Thanks again mate !

Image014.jpg

Image016.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image012.jpg

:)

Very nice Gary - am liking the subtle contrast there mate (y)

My very unsubtle gold ones are still in the boot from MIJ - will have to speak nicely to uncle Al :LOL:

gary been a blind git any chance of doing a closer up shot of the side view as the light and shadows flings it out a bit.now been honest iam not a fan of any graphics on a car at all i only have a cougar sticker in each rear quarte window thats enough for me lol,but been the colour it is it blends in nicely and doesnt stand out like a sore thumb i also seen casscougars stripes close up last weekend and actually does suit his car didnt like seeing it in a pic though as you cant get a true feeling for it

had you said lightish blue on a blurple i wouldnt have been sure but seeing the pics i really like it, nice one mate and good job al.

It was good to spend some time Gary, glad you like them mate, and thanks for all your compliments guys.
I've fitted a few of these now, in different guises, and subtle seems to be the favourite style. Others i've done with a harder contrast ie: white on blue still look good imo, it just depends on the owner i guess, as said a thousand times on here, "it's what modding is all about" . (y)

Iain, we might get yours on at the weekend mate, leave them in the boot (y)

Like the graphic, but personally I think what would have suited your Coug more was the graphic done in black to contrast with the rest of the car and the alloys - but it's all down to personal choice. If your happy with it, then that is what counts. All our cars are individual to us - which is great.

looks sharp. not many people do anything like that over here. it looks like the stripe kit they have on the mustangs.

Looks good there, that would probably be our colour choice IF we ever decide to have stripes :) :)