My old Mondy Si with retrofitted interior and Cougar alloys!

R

Renegade

Got more pics on my other machine, but it's currently awaiting shipment back from Spain!!

She looked blooming lovely with Cat 16's on her, lowered 40mm on Spax springs. I was dead pleased with how the interior turned out too :D

3721421390_0c24cba852.jpg

3721421564_a955fe325b.jpg

3721421708_81710e78e9.jpg

So do I.. getting impatient now lol :)

The wood effect looked nice, but am going to go for Carbon fibre on my Cat. (well, imitation anyways, I'm not made of money!)

I'm not sure tbh mate, not dealt with any form of carbon fibre before, either sticky or premade imitation panels. Think the latter will be best route if I can get hold of them :)

The wood effect panels on the mondy are Ford parts, not sticky stuff. I like any mods I do to be professional in their quality and appearance, so film is probably out of the picture!

Not as bad as you might have heard. Like anything, it mostly depends on how heavy your right foot is.

Pid_16v.. depends on what shoes I'm wearing, what the weather's like, and how damned good the road ahead of me looks (y)

Glad to hear V6 isn't too thirsty.. had a few engine mods on me Mondy, she was fairly juicy - FSE Power boost valve, Scorpion system, induction, chipped and running kent cams. Went like s**t off a shovel :D Don't think I'll do too much enginewise to the Cat, probably just s/s system and induction - for that yummy roar ;)

The V6 isnt too thirsty, as I get on average 35 to the gallon, or 34.9 to be precise lol, and 40 on a decent run.
But that is a manual and I think it does make quite a difference over the auto box.

There is a company (or there was) that carbon wraped dashboard items, thing is they had to be sent off to the USA. One of the members is selling CF door-cards in the for sale section aswell as a CF rear shelf, as rare as hens teeth!

There is a company (or there was) that carbon wraped dashboard items, thing is they had to be sent off to the USA. One of the members is selling CF door-cards in the for sale section aswell as a CF rear shelf, as rare as hens teeth!

I saw those mate, look bloody lovely!! Think I'm best off getting a Cat first... am watching a couple on ebay :D