my other ford.

S

series1

as title,heres afew photos of my other ford.
hopfully get the cougar up to this standard one day?

rsturbo021.jpg

rsturbo019.jpg

rsturbo013.jpg

rsturbo010.jpg

rsturbo005-1.jpg

rsturbo003-1.jpg

nar don't show it mate,i can walk round it and find faults and don't need some ****** pointing them out to me!

Nice one. Just watched a programme the other evening, would'nt belive the stress people put them selves under for concours shows.

And that was just for a morris minor.

Liking the RS mate.(y)

mint! well smart motor dude, looks like you gave some love to that to keep it so nice.

JJ

very nice. My mates in the RS owners club with a 19K series 2. Called Matt Dilks.

Please dont tell me youve gne the geeky route like him and sourced orginal items like headlights with the correct manufacturers stamp in them etc

very nice. My mates in the RS owners club with a 19K series 2. Called Matt Dilks.

Please dont tell me youve gne the geeky route like him and sourced orginal items like headlights with the correct manufacturers stamp in them etc

andy which club is he in tyne and wear or durham cos my mate runs the durham club

Hes down in lincolnshire now. He seems to post quite a bit on the RS owners club forum. I think his username is MattD

i do like to keep it standard looking from the outside,but as long as its clean and tidy am not all that fused about gen parts!

Do you live in Epsom area? I saw 2 concours condition Ford RS driving together a month or so ago along the M25, and turned off and went up Epsom way, I was following all the way. Quite sure it was your registration!

If it was, then this car is even more amazing in motion than in pictures!!