My other toy

K

Kev & Nancy

I'm debating whether to sell this at the moment as I don't play with it anymore :frown2: :frown2:

Photo0287.jpg

Photo0288.jpg

Photo0286.jpg

It has a top speed of over 100 mph and is a wicked beast :yikes: :yikes: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Wouldn't sell it for less than £250 worth well over £500 :yesnod: :yesnod:

It has a top speed of what?.........a toy car that is faster than my every day car huh????? :skep::yikes::eek:ut::confused::LOL:

Last edited:
It has a top speed of what?.........a toy car that is faster than my every day car huh????? :skep::yikes::eek:ut::confused::LOL:

If you have an unused runway near you it would be ideal :ihih: :ihih: There's no where to play with it to its true potential :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

If you have an unused runway near you it would be ideal :ihih: :ihih: There's no where to play with it to its true potential :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

If I had one of those, then I would be seeing what potential my Coug has :LOL::LOL::LOL:
That toy sounds like fun, I take it, it's petrol driven ?

Nitro driven, 3 speed and fwd, carbon fibre chassis :yesnod: :yesnod:

We've got about 10 different shells that fit, shame we can't find a cougar shell, now that would be ace :ihih: :ihih:

We've got about 10 different shells that fit, shame we can't find a cougar shell, now that would be ace :ihih: :ihih:

Yeh, then you could give both us V6'ers and the Zetec lads a run for their money! :LOL::LOL:, as bet it can get to 60 quicker than our cars can :sad::LOL:

We'll bring it to MIJ (if we still got it) they have big car park don't they? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thats Was Chris's nitro 4x4

mine is sat in the front room at the minute..

last time it was out we were hammering them around ford fair :LOL:

Yeh, then you could give both us V6'ers and the Zetec lads a run for their money! :LOL::LOL:, as bet it can get to 60 quicker than our cars can :sad::LOL:

I'd do a Clarkson : Get mardy and run over it :LOL: