My OZ rims

dogsbody

Honorary Member
Club Member
Feb 29, 2008
Castleford, West Yorks
Fitted for now with the 205 x 40 x 17 tyres that came with them lol..they wont be on for long :smile5:

PICT0922.jpg

PICT0921-1.jpg

PICT0919.jpg

looks good martin (y),if and when u get rid of them,give me a pm please m8y(y)

Nah, its the tyres that are not staying..got a price for some 215 x 45 x 17..gonna order next week.

Yeh, that's what I was talking about - ie. Tyres. So why you going from 40's to 45's ? This may throw your speedo out a bit as the rolling radius will be different wont it?

the ones that are on are 205 x 40's..totally wrong for the Cougar.
215 x 45 x 17 will be very close to the OEM rolling rad.

Oh, I see, ok..understand now. Looking good though mate. There is a Black coug with OEM spoiler with same wheels as yours crusing around Exeter - thought it was yours when I saw the pic's but then realised it couldn't be.

I always wondered what white rims on a black cougar would look like - I was tempted to go for this myself! Looks great!

Would be interesting mate, another idea i've thought of in the past (hell I even thought of white alloys on a Silver Cougar)

They look good though, are they super-legaras or Ultra-legaras

That looks gorgeous mate!!! Are they 17s??? I really think they look fantastic, and just right with the height of your car!!! If you don't mind me asking where did you get them from???

Would be interesting mate, another idea i've thought of in the past (hell I even thought of white alloys on a Silver Cougar)

They look good though, are they super-legaras or Ultra-legaras

Supertourismo GT.:smile5:

That looks gorgeous mate!!! Are they 17s??? I really think they look fantastic, and just right with the height of your car!!! If you don't mind me asking where did you get them from???

Cheers, yep 17's..wish i had held out for a set of 18's tho..got em off Ebay..?ú199..plus new centre cap covers (?ú10),Delivery (?ú27) lock nuts (?ú17), Stainless nuts (?ú20)..and need tyres (?ú198):smile5:

Hello sorry to dig up this thread. Lovely looking car by the way. Have always loved OZ wheels. Can I ask what wheel nuts you ordered. Thanks for any info