R

Reegs

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

As you can see I have made subtle changes like the ST gear knob, Lockwood white dials, and leather seats, all i want now, is to change the back box, as its too dam quiet, so quiet in fact, i cant even hear it idleing, and maybe a Rousch spoiler, and rear light covers, then that'll be my lot, dont want to make it look like it has just ram raided Halford's :)

[Edited to add the image tags to the photo links. Falcon]

LOl well, actually, I might go for a nice set of 18's or 19's and an induction kit, but Ive spent far too much money in the past modding my cars, and i never ever get it back! Ive gotta get my cars idoling problem sorted first. Its gonna cost me 30.00 plus VAT to get it put on a machine to find the prob hopefully, then i can get it sorted, it goes to cut out now and again, and is using far too much fuel, a couple of times, it nearly wouldnt start due to flooding, i cleaned the idol valve, but my guess is either the lamarda sensors or the throttle body, but theres no point in spending money on stuff that dosent need doing till I know what it is. Fords wanted 80.00 plus VAT (robbers). I just spent 170.00 for new keys, so i dont want to go see them again for a while, as i wont have a shirt on my back before long LOL.

Malu, as much as I like you, I'm sorry but pink rules!!! Girl power :wink:

I actually prefer the frosty, but hey Beggers cant be choosers :D the only problem i have is when I put in the white face dials, I used a pod from another cat, just in case I messed things up. My cat has done 85k but the clocks I have on now, saids it has done 97k I must have knocked off ?ú300 of the cars value but replacing the clocks LOL.

:) Anything between ?ú1200-2000 depending on what you want obviously the more basic the finish the cheaper end of the above you'll be

I'd suggest ?ú2000 would be the absolute minimum for a well executed colour change respray though, with all the awkward bits, such as door shuts etc painted to match :wink:

Reegs said:
I actually prefer the frosty, but hey Beggers cant be choosers :D the only problem i have is when I put in the white face dials, I used a pod from another cat, just in case I messed things up. My cat has done 85k but the clocks I have on now, saids it has done 97k I must have knocked off ?ú300 of the cars value but replacing the clocks LOL.

Strange, I was looking for blue/purple/blurple but ended up with the frosty, couldnt refuse it for the price i paid at the time.