My Roush Cougar

lottysvdub

Well-known user
Jul 29, 2007
South coast in a cougar
Finaly got around to fitting my kit yesterday , took a few hours to get it on but well worth it i think . Just need some different wheels now
Photo-0144.jpg

Photo-0145.jpg

Photo-0146.jpg

Photo-0149.jpg

Photo-0150-1.jpg

Photo-0151-2.jpg

still got my reverse sensors in (y) and sorry about the poor quality pics there off my phone :yesnod:
All thats left to say is a big thanks to everyone who helped me find the last bits for the full kit and of course Stuart who sold me the kit in the 1st place and of course Al for the rear spoiler

Last edited:
It must be ROUSH season, good to see it all come together Ian, looks a good job. How often do you go to the window for another look? :wink5:

edit: Where's your exhaust pipe? :confused:

It must be ROUSH season, good to see it all come together Ian, looks a good job. How often do you go to the window for another look? :wink5:

edit: Where's your exhaust pipe? :confused:

:LOL::LOL: every 10 mins Alan just to make sure its still on there :LOL::LOL:
and the exhaust is standard and sits just along side the right side of the rear valence , its painted black so you carnt see it to much if you look hard enough Al you can just about see it , not got the shiny chrome tip on like most :sad: but a new exhaust is on the card later this year

Last edited:
I wish there was more kits left it looks really good on the cougar

I want one!!....I want one (stomping feet! lol) :incazzato::LOL:

Very nice - looking good - yes, agree - you need another set of alloys to just finish the look (y)

Cracking job mate, nice to see a blurple on with the Roush, gives me an idea of what to do with mine!lol