my semi clean engine

pauldf1971

Well-known user
Apr 8, 2009
glasgow
i thought since ive installed the finished bit of the induction system and showed pic of that i would do one of the engine bay since it semi clean lol

engine.jpg

how you doing mate got the induction kit on mines but not the stainless cover over cone filter nice finishing touch(y)

I starred on mine the other day. Ten years of grime to get rid of. Did a quick job but really needs a lot more graft. Can of worms springs to mind

I starred on mine the other day. Ten years of grime to get rid of. Did a quick job but really needs a lot more graft. Can of worms springs to mind

auto glymms tyre restorer works a treat on engine bays and interior trim just spray it on ,wipe off and it leaves it looking like new (y)(y)(y)

auto glymms tyre restorer works a treat on engine bays and interior trim just spray it on ,wipe off and it leaves it looking like new (y)(y)(y)
very good that man lol thats what i use but easier to spray on a cloth already used to do the tyres and says overspray on the engine

very good that man lol thats what i use but easier to spray on a cloth already used to do the tyres and says overspray on the engine

Tip from the trade (when i worked as a valeter when i was made redundant once). Buy Autoglym Super sheen. It comes in 5 litres and is basically the vinyl/rubber care renamed for trade use. Clean the engine, then with it still wet spray supersheen over the whole engine. Remove ponding bits with a towel. Leave to dry, which comes out as a nice satin sheen thats looks blooming great.