FormerSmurf

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

Looking to get smoked side repeaters, thats about it for now...

Last edited:
looks very tidy and yeah first thing would be to get rid of the orange SR ;)

The only fault I have found is that the heated seats aren't quite working, but I reckon I'll fix that tomorrow. Goes like a rocket too, just had some geek in a Mazda 6 get all smart at a set of lights, last I saw of him in my mirror he hadn't cleared the box junction yet! Anyone know of a good place to get smoked SR's at a bargain price? Or even what other Fords have the same ones?

Nice clean Cougar... (y)

Just ripe for modding, this is what I was told in 2003 when I joined by a fellow member/owner... (y)

Enjoy... :smile5:

I'd like to keep the exterior reasonably standard, but after high performance ignition leads/plugs and a decent front strut brace. Just don't have a clue what/where to look! eBay aint great for cougar parts :(

Mk2 Mondeo has the same SR's matey.
.......And you know you have the best looking car on the street (y)

Ta for the mondeo hint! The neighbours were all over it when it arrived two days ago, it always turns heads. I reckon they are more pleased that I got rid of the Mk1 Golf GTi Cabrio, as the exhaust note set off car alarms it was that loud!

The road gets abused 3 times a day for school parking, which really annoys me. The road is about 250m long, and it took me 15 minutes to park outside my house yesterday! Yes, the culprit was a 4x4 driven by a female midget who somehow got very stuck trying to park!

The only fault I have found is that the heated seats aren't quite working,
but I reckon I'll fix that tomorrow. Goes like a rocket too, just had some geek in a Mazda 6 get all smart
at a set of lights, last I saw of him in my mirror he hadn't cleared the box junction yet!
Anyone know of a good place to get smoked SR's at a bargain price?
Or even what other Fords have the same ones?

They only work at 12*c or less, so they probably haven't 'cut in' yet.

Ebay or Halfords are the best bet.

Ahh, that explains the only averagely warm bum! Just bought some dark smoked SR's off ebay for ?ú12 with bulbs, should be on by next weekend :D

I'll bet good money that your "i'm going to keep it looking standard" view point doesn't last for ever :smile5:

Nice clean looking cat.:D

Cheers rhume! Just saw a body kit on ebay for ?ú400, but mrs might batter me if I buy it after just getting the car...

They'll be here monday, so will fit them straight out of the mail bag. Might upgrade all bulbs (bar headlights) to LED too, just for something to do in my spare time.

I just got my smoked repeaters from ebay today and fitted them. Paid ?ú10.50 for mine including delivery but every penny well spent as far as im concerned to see the back of those orange ones.

Right, got a pair of Cougar badges to replace the Ford ovals. By tuesday, there wont be any exterior ford badges! Yay!