My week away to Aberdeen!! (56k go away!!)

Alex_16v

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Portsmouth
So on the 9th of June, i set off to Aberdeen - a gruelling 11 hour drive covering 680 miles in the Mondeo (only 1.25 tanks of diesel!!)

Eventually after various stops, and going to see a guy from the mondeo forum about my headlights, i arrived at Jamie and Gills.

Sadly i didnt really use my camera that often, was just having a relaxing week off from work and other things, but i did take a lot of pics of our party round dawns!! Was a giggle!! Much wine was consumed, food was excellent and we all had a very good time!

Many thanks to my hosts, Jamie and Gill, and to Dawn for Saturday night's food and antics!!! ;)

Dawn Forgot about the Peppers!!!
Imgp0698.jpg

Imgp0699-1.jpg

Imgp0700-1.jpg

Imgp0701.jpg

Imgp0702.jpg

Imgp0703.jpg

Imgp0704.jpg

Imgp0706.jpg

Imgp0710.jpg

Imgp0711.jpg

Imgp0712.jpg

Imgp0713.jpg

Imgp0715.jpg

Imgp0718.jpg

Imgp0719.jpg

Imgp0723.jpg

Imgp0724.jpg

Imgp0725.jpg

Imgp0727.jpg

Imgp0728.jpg

Imgp0732.jpg

Imgp0734.jpg

Imgp0735.jpg

Imgp0736.jpg

Imgp0738.jpg

Imgp0739.jpg

Looks like a very merry time was had by all.

Blimey, that's further than Le Mans. :LOL:

:D Looks like you all had a good time saw the state of the peppers what else was on the menu then? :D

Good grief those are awful :eek:

I remember eating lots of pasta stuff. There was also pork I think?

It was an Italian themed night. Mucho funno.... until Alex suggested that Dawn's 13y/o daughter might be coming on to me - after which I was fairly paranoid :eek: :LOL:

jamie_duff said:
.... until Alex suggested that Dawn's 13y/o daughter might be coming on to me - after which I was fairly paranoid :eek: :LOL:

you're in there mate!! ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i do believe Gill said the same!! LOL!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :wink:

Agreed Jamie they are terrible pics!
We all look totally steaming.. oh wait hang on... :D I felt like such a lush taking the empties to the bin the next day..

Oh and I deliberately burnt the peppers 'cos they forgot to bring pudding.. sheesht very rude house guests indeed :LOL:
Made enough to feed a small army leftovers till next week methinks haahaa

Was great to have you all down.. I had a blast!

KiltedCougar said:
Agreed Jamie they are terrible pics!
We all look totally steaming.. oh wait hang on... :D I felt like such a lush taking the empties to the bin the next day..

Oh and I deliberately burnt the peppers 'cos they forgot to bring pudding.. sheesht very rude house guests indeed :LOL:
Made enough to feed a small army leftovers till next week methinks haahaa

Was great to have you all down.. I had a blast!

And to think we could have bought some pud when we went to the shop to get more wine!! LOL!! oops!!

Thanks for the grub Dawn! :D Loved it! :D