Mythical Cougar S spotted at last.....

Alex_16v

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Portsmouth
Spotted this last night..........*drools*

Img_0051.jpg

Well big cats need to spend time at their watering holes you know....before hunting for prey....BMW's.....Subarus....Aston Martins...etc :LOL:

Wow, that looks stunning! Who's is it? Is it Shagmonkeys and are there any other recent pics of it anywhere?

Looking awesome Paul, can't wait to see it in the light of day... :D :D 8) 8) 8)

Very nice, love the colour of the lesser spotted Cougar in its natural habitat, the 350 bhp variety, UBER COUGAR :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As my son has just said 'look's heaven' :wink: :wink: :wink:

more pic's plz.. 8)

Looks great Paul. The poor quality pic adds to the myth, just like when the beast of Bodmin is ever photographed. :LOL:

Alex, it wasn't a criticism. I thought it added to the legend of the mythical beast. :LOL:

Keep fuzzy, distant shots coming. It's wetting my appetite for seeing it up close (and personal) at Cougarfest. :p

Another damned good reason to come to Billing Aquadrome. 8)

I've got to admit, I thought the poor quality was intentional, it looks like your hiding behind the air hose and car vacuum, shaking with sheer excitement........ :eek:

It wasnt intentional, i was sat in the car - and all of you know how difficult it is to get digital cam shots at night with the flash off!!

Yes fuzzy shots in the dark just like UFO pictures, perhaps the radiation from the onboard warp-drive affected your digital camera? Or perhaps it was the cloaking device, after all no one else has ever seen it....even the owner..... :eek: :eek: :LOL:

I wouldn't have thought so, It wastes most road going vehicles as it is from what we've heard, plus you'd probably start to get reliability issues.