New Badges Added

WildV6

Well-known user
Feb 2, 2008
Devon, UK
Hi All,

Well, thought it about time to get my Cougar Head emblem badges that I got from Jezport at the Harewood event on the Coug. So here they are:

NewCougarHeadBadges003.jpg

NewCougarHeadBadges004.jpg

NewCougarHeadBadges001.jpg

I'm pleased with them, just something a little different :D

Hi All,

Well, thought it about time to get my Cougar Head emblem badges that I got from Jezport at the Harewood event on the Coug. So here they are:

NewCougarHeadBadges003.jpg

NewCougarHeadBadges004.jpg

NewCougarHeadBadges001.jpg

I'm pleased with them, just something a little different :D

Looking good(y) can't beat a bit of bling:D

Didn't realize how these pic's pick up all the stone chips...poo! lol...next job - full respray...in my dreams! lol

Didn't realize how these pic's pick up all the stone chips...poo! lol...next job - full respray...in my dreams! lol

I know what your saying there only downside of a black car.I'm also thinking possible respray next year.Now where can I advertise this kidney:LOL:

a good t-cut, maybe a machine polish?

I've only just done that this afternoon - T-Cut that is and a bit of polish. Looking at it outside - looks fine, however, when using the camera with flash on...picks up everything! Oh well, will have to give it another going over tomorrow...damn!! lol :sad::nonod::LOL:

Looks very good Tim. A bit different as you say, had to look at it a couple of times to get use to the idea but it does make a refreshing change from the V6 badge - nice one (y)

Nice touch Tim, now thats given me an idea, tied in with something Kully mentioned to me at fest this year :ihih:

Try some G3 on those scratches matey, then give it all a damn good polishing :yesnod: