New Coug

Merlin

Well-known user
Mar 24, 2010
Hemswell Cliff, Lincolnshire
Well after getting extremely depressed last weekend due to my Coug being broken, I had to live with a horrible Vectra that I bought as a replacement.

After a little drive today with Mr Ace Melon, I bought a 2001 Y Reg Ebony C1 with 83K on the clock, full leather interior and it even has the original CD multichanger in the boot :)

Get to go pick it up tomorrow, yey.

Back to the fold I come.

good lad!! glad you saw sense ;)

that means you can come to the splash meet im planning when the weather gets better

It's very tidy. I am only a little jealous of the very quiet engine, tidy body panels etc. It's the most unmolested Cougar I've seen...but that can be changed :D

It's very tidy. I am only a little jealous of the very quiet engine, tidy body panels etc. It's the most unmolested Cougar I've seen...but that can be changed :D

Thats it Ace, get the pink fluffy dice on the interior mirror and a pink fluffy steering wheel cover and he will be in business!! ;) :)

Good to hear you've got another Coug.....you know it makes sense (y)

Jumping in another car and driving it for a while shows what you're missing and you'll always want the cat back :LOL:

How many of us are now on at least our second Cougar? There's got to be quite a few. (Si's on about his twenty second I think...)