New Cougar Owner in North Wales

Where do you guys host pictures? Been a while since I've used an external host, and I'm at the limit of copying and pasting from another forum I'm on :D

I use Imgur, you can upload them straight to the forum though by pressing the box with a picture of a tree above where you type your post

I've tinted the side windows today I can't decide if I like it or not, however stops the kids whinging in the back :D back window was too much for my skills today :D

Hello and welcome aboard Sam. Nice to see another Ebony, which is what I had, but is going to a new home this weekend. Anyway, your coug looks in lovely condition and completely standard ( which actually is the best way to keep them, as will be worth more down the road once they become a classic, which I believe isn't too far away).

Had it up on the ramp to do a bit of welding in the sill, underneath bar some surface rust on the rear subframe is pretty good, so a good clean and a bit of reundersealing in the summer :)

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly what I was after... wasn't sure if they were ford specific or generic, but ordered anyway cheers bud :)
Well see you have done work to it.