new cougar owner /new member

B

baldness

hi guys/gals.
just got a 99 2.5 v6 x silver cougar
very impressed with it for the money.
i used to have a hyundai coupe but this is a real mans car.
im no moneybags so i thought it was a bargain.
anyway glad i found this site as some interesting reading to be had, cheers lee

Welcome to the club Lee. Enjoy your cat - you won't be able to take the smile off your face!

welcome to the club Lee. For the money, there aren't many better cars.

This place can save you a fortune with the amount of hints and tips and how to's (this are in the subscribers bit). There is also a load of modification ideas, and the cost of those add up but its all about personal preference.

Hi Lee and welcome to the home of the Cougar. As mentioned previously, there is a wealth of knowledge regarding the Cougar on this forum, some readily available and some available via subscription of a measly 13 quid a year. Congrats on your purchase and try to post some pictures so we can all see what she looks like. Enjoy.

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Welcome aboard Sir Baldness, glad you are enjoying having a manly car rather than......well, hey lets not go there! lol Best thing about a Frosty....you can't tell when it's dirty....but, there again...you can't tell when it's clean either! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

....running and hiding from those viscous Frosty owners!! lol :LOL: