New Cougar owner saying howdy!

Oli Wright

Well-known user
Jun 1, 2010
Cornwall, UK
Hiya everyone, i've just gone mad and treated myself to a silver 2000 X reg v6 Cougar!

I've been driving an old 1.9 Turbo diesel 306 for last 5 years so the Cougar is something very different for me and it needs a few bits and bobs doing so I expect i'll be posting quite a bit on here - so thought i'd say hi first!

Cheers chaps, Oli

Hi Oli, welcome to ukcougar.com

Thats a short newby welcome form you Al, you okay mate :LOL:

I lost me intro text file Paul :eek:...but i found it now............... (y)

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Welcome to the site. Trust me this site is great at helping you out. I have learnt so much in so little time. Best of luck with your new car

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :) I'm in Hayle in Cornwall Aussiecat, famous for being 'that place you just drive through', or at least it was until the bypass was built :0

Hi Oli and welcome to the home of the Cougar. There is a wealth of knowledge available on this forum that will ultimately save you a small fortune over the years, well worth the measly 13 quid a year subscriptions in my opinion. Enjoy your purchase.

Hello and welcome oli - I'm just up the road from you in sunny Exeter - if your ever up this way, then give us a shout and we'll organise a mini-meet as there is another forum member in Torquay - Tainted Badger.