New cougar owner

K

karl

Hi All 1st post just got my x.reg 100000 miles silver unmarked black leather xpack, part service history, mot.
Just got home 90mile trip never missed a beat. But it takes a long time for the revs to drop any ideas?

Only got it because it was very cheap £650 with half tank of fuel lol
other then the above it's a nice stright looking car. Im just using it for fun.:)

ps i also have a nice Audi a4 turbo low miles and wish to keep it that way.

Im in witham essex so if you see me give me a wave(y)

£650 o_O you've done well there mate - have you seen the price of petrol right now! :LOL:

Welcome to the forum - get some pics of your new purchase up!

£650 o_O you've done well there mate - have you seen the price of petrol right now! :LOL:

Welcome to the forum - get some pics of your new purchase up!

Its better then the audi on fuel:angel: thank you for the welcome

Welcome to the forum Karl, spent alot of time in and around Witham when I was a kid, as my grandparents lived there. :)

Cheers guys
Never buy a car at night lol going round the car in the day time i now see that i need disc's and pads all round. 1 nsf foglight and grill top and bottom.
aircon not working. and no locking key for the wheel nuts..but what the hell it was cheap and sounds great. so i will be spending some time on ebay ha ha

Superficial issues there bud.. Easy fixed the lot of them, and a decent motor for cheaper than decent money..

Welcome aboard Karl, sounds like you've picked up a cheap'un matey. As TheBoyRoss has stated above - those few bits are just superficial. I've just bought from AZCar Parts a brand new set of front BREMBO discs and a set of Mintex brake Pads all for £87 inc shipping and will be here either tomorrow or Saturday. Have a look at my thread, as got the web address and contact telephone number for them:

http://www.ukcougarforum.com/vb/showthread.php?13931-Help-with-buying-new-front-disc-s/page3

Hope you get plenty of smiles per mile from your Coug. Get some pic's up soon. Cheers, Tim

Just a big thank you to you all for making me feel welcome. I feel like i have a new family lol
Not done anyting to the car today been at the pub all day and just come home getting changed then out again for a top-up of beer.

cheers guys