new cougar owner

Gavsta

New user
Jul 22, 2010
cambridgeshire
hi all im gavin and i just bought a 2001 cougar v6 x pack with 47.000 on the clock, i got some plans for it but i need to replace the front drivers wing as its damaged, first before i start modifying it.

cheers

Hi Gavin, and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hi Gav, enjoy your car anf the forum mate. It's a bit mental in here but we don't bite, well apart from Tony!! Lol, the boards are pretty straight forward to navigate so kick back and have a nosey :)

Welcome to the club mate sadly you just missed cougarfest but stick your name down for next year

Wings are a doddle to replace as well so get it done so you can get down to the fun stuff

welcome to the club mate, have had to change a few wings myself, not a bad job, get yourself subscribed, it will open up the whole forum with all its info for how to's etc, well worth the money, (y)

Welcome to UKC.com Gav, I don't know what colour your cat is mate, but I've seen loads of wings for sale on fleabay recently & you'll always find cats on there being broken for spares, apart from the wing, it all sounds good & very low mileage.(y)

Welcome on Gav from another newbie today. Hope to compare notes and info as 1st Cougar for me.
Dave (Somerset)