New cougar virgin. Im sure i will be broken in nicely

D

dj_fillet

felt right when i sat in it to test it. any big issues i should be worried about? any idea on cheap insurance for cougar?

what are the best modifications done on these?

Hi mate and welcome to ukcougar.com. What version of Cat did you get? Big issues would be the wishbones - expensive repair - Timing belt on a Zetec, does it have any service history? If it's a V6 no need to worry about the timing belt as it is a chain and they very rarely cause any problems. Sorry I can't help you with Insurance cos I am an old git who only pays 190 quid for my 2001 V6 Fully Comp Protected.
As for modding, just have a look in the Garage Section, once you have subscribed, and you will be amazed to see what can be done. Hope you have plenty of money as once the modding bug strikes, your wallet will be feeling a bit light constantly.

if your my age mate (22) and have a good no claims build up (i have 5 years) then elephant gave me te best quote with modifications to the car. If no mods are on the car then direct line were always awesome with me.

Welcome to the forum

thanks will try elephant. lowest i got was 374 with girlfriend on it. wont a small spoiler for back where will be best place for them thanks

you can try ebay, i looked before i brought mine. mine already had a spoiler on it though :D as a newbie myself, i think they may do group buys sometimes for things like that.

Welcome to the forum, our spoilers are the similar OEM ones as per pic and come primed ready to spray (or not - we haven't), normally £99, but £90 for members of the forum. Just pm us when you want one (if this is the one you have in mind) :D :D

Photo0328.jpg

AP Designs is the only place you'll find the S Replica stuff as they produced the original stuff. Ash is the man there and not long ago was talking of reproducing the upper one for definite.

AP Designs is the only place you'll find the S Replica stuff as they produced the original stuff. Ash is the man there and not long ago was talking of reproducing the upper one for definite.

Well they actaully did start making all of it, and selling it on ebay about a year ago, but now I cant even find their website