new exhausts

black-diamond

Well-known user
Apr 24, 2007
leeds west yorkshire
well they are little bit diffrent since its been on brabens car and divers car so made it look the way i wanted it so here you what you think

DSC_00025.jpg

had to cut bumper due to sticking that other box i had on and thanks mr whitelock does look good but havent seen it with the infill panel yet but would hide the paipe work from rear and i am really happy it has no cat and has passed a emission test so who needs a cat lol

Look good matey and interesting to hear about the MOT pass as I too have lost my main cat...:yesnod::smile5:

Mine's passed 2 MOT's without a main Cat. Trick is to make sure the exhaust and engine are proper hot before you go in and try to get there just a few minutes before you're booking time ;)

Two things guys, on the cat issue there is a decat pipe on ebay for the mondeo v6 which should fit if anyone is interested, i might ;). The other things is am after an SS exhaust system, been in kwikfit and the janspeed system is dis-continued :( so my other options are Mongoose or blue flame, does anyone on here have either and can they give me any good / bad points?

Looking good man. Glad to know you passed emissions with no cat, that makes me even more geared towards getting a new exhaust system de-cat.(y)

Two things guys, on the cat issue there is a decat pipe on ebay for the mondeo v6 which should fit if anyone is interested, i might ;). The other things is am after an SS exhaust system, been in kwikfit and the janspeed system is dis-continued :( so my other options are Mongoose or blue flame, does anyone on here have either and can they give me any good / bad points?

i would get a s/s stainless exhaust done by place what what does them all day like long life or powerflow

My V6 cat passed with nothing apart from the pre cats and no silencers anywhere it was a straight piped side exit so half the length of normal as Kully said good thrash and get her nice and warm.

JJ