New legs and feet

Cheers guys, I was really chuffed when I got them on, work really well with the style of the car / gaphics :)

I used Cobra springs, which claimed 40mm rear 50mm front for the 2.5 V6.

I queried this with them as when they arrived, the box said 2.0l Zetec 40mm / 40mm springs. I was told the weight of the V6 bungs the front end down to 50mm.

As mofo said, we'll see in a few weeks if it's changed :p

Are the ones you've bought like these:

http://www.dcdezign.com/products/cobra-lowering-springs/ford/cougar-2*5.html

AFAIK, the difference in the 2L and V6 springs is the strength of them and the thickness of the coils. I was going to put Zetec lowering springs on my V6 but didn't as the consensus was that it would handle like poo after a while and it'd be easier to kill the shocks on the front or worse twist or break a spring. I'd be keeping an eye on them, that's why they've told you the extra 10mm is because it's a V6!! Cos it's heavier, not rocket science lol. Looks swish anyway :)

acording to there site infor they have listed the zetec springs as 40 40 but for the v6 50 40 but the strange thing is they also sell the proper set for the v6 with a 40 40 so i would question if the have given you the ones for the zetec if they are staing 50 40 and ask why they didnt send out the correct v6 springs which they have under a different part number at the same price

The Cobra website I bought them through had listed 2.0l 40/40, 2.5l 40/40 and 2.5l 50/40 so went for the 2.5 50/40s. the 2.0l 40/40 and 2.5l 50/40 had the same part number and I did query it with them when the springs arrived. Was assured they were correct for the car, so we'll see I guess.