New Member from Luton

N

NicG.

Hi all. I have just bought my Ford Cougar. It's a black 2.0 litre model on a 'T' plate. I drove the car 150 miles home from the point of sale and have now been doing the usual comuter run for 10 days and the car runs and behaves itself ok but there are a couple of niggles that I would like to ask questions about. I have tried posting to the problems area but it seems I don't have the right access priviliges. Can anyone offer advice. Thanks

welcome to the club , you will find the subs are a pittance, i have saved that tenfold with various discounts, and then saved a small fortune doing bits to the car instead of putting it in the garage, (y)

Hi all. I have just bought my Ford Cougar. It's a black 2.0 litre model on a 'T' plate. I drove the car 150 miles home from the point of sale and have now been doing the usual comuter run for 10 days and the car runs and behaves itself ok but there are a couple of niggles that I would like to ask questions about. I have tried posting to the problems area but it seems I don't have the right access priviliges. Can anyone offer advice. Thanks

Think I might have seen you a couple of times over the weekend mate - certainly saw a T plate Cat that i hadnt seen before. :beer:

Where abouts in luton are you?

Welcome mate, it well worth the money to subscribe, I've saved at least 10 times the fee in the last 1.5 years (y)

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hi NicG & welcome aboard UKcougar.com.(y)
I joined about a year ago in this
1071450-1.jpg

& just came to ask for some advice on induction, 1 year on & look what this lot made me do lol!:LOL:
FreeVectorArrows.jpg

Thanks to all. Subscription on the way. @ Ace : It's dude - Nic is short for Nicholas.

Think I might have seen you a couple of times over the weekend mate - certainly saw a T plate Cat that i hadnt seen before. :beer:

Where abouts in luton are you?

Welcome mate, it well worth the money to subscribe, I've saved at least 10 times the fee in the last 1.5 years (y)

@ggsumo: Hey there! My daughter has taken to pointing out cougars she's spotted since i got mine. maybe one of them was you. I'm on the north side of Luton on the Old Bedford Road but my daughter is at a school in Leagrave. Are you near?

Not far Nic - up in St Annes just off Crawley Green Road. Mines a T reg Blurple with a loud whine coming from the rear.......

...The kids :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Give me shout if you need any help - i'm no expert but i've done quite a few jobs on mine (and havent seriously knackerd anything yet - touch wood) :bomb:

Welcome aboard Nic, once you've paid up your subs then all your questions will be answered and plenty of help around locally to give you a hand if needed. Get some pic's posted up too of your Coug. Cheers, Tim

Welcome mate I'm not to far if you are struggling and you might see me around as well as my mate just moved to Luton near asda by the airport although I still have never seen another cat in Luton yet

You will hear mine before you see it!