New Member saying Hello

I

ingo

Hello everyone, Ive owned a Cougar 2.5 V6 for about 8 years now, and whilst it has always been maintained well mechanically, the bodywork has become tired, carpark dinks etc. Well I happened upon this site, and whilst im new to forums etc., the pictures of other cougars has inspired me to give my own a treat. Curently it is stripped down in the paintshop and will undergo a complete makeover, and a nice set of 18" wheels. The leather interior is imaculate, and the total mileage so far is only 72000, im looking forward to getting it back and enjoying it once again:smile5:

Hi and welcome to the friendliest forum around as well as the most knowledgable. You`ve come to the right place. When I joined this forum I assumed it would be an anonymous bunch of people posting "my car is better than yours" etc. That is not the case. Because they are so rare everybody knows every body else and there are lots of meets organised and they are a great bunch of people. Welcome mate and get some pics posted when poss, we like to see new Cats.

hi and welcome to ukcougar.com you should get some before and after pics shown if you can,and yes cat my car is better than yours(name witheld) lol

Hi Ingo, welcome to the club mate. Naa there's none of this "my car's better then your car" on here. Just the odd bit of banter between the Zetec and V6 owners but it's all in good fun.... i think :skep: :LOL: :yesnod:
It's a great club with friendly people (y)

Hi ingo and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: the only thing that matters is that you have a COUGAR ( a few have other makes and models as well) ,every thing else is just friendly banter
Tony (y)

Hi ingo and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hi Ingo, welcome to the club mate. Naa there's none of this "my car's better then your car" on here. Just the odd bit of
banter between the Zetec and V6 owners but it's all in good fun.... i think :skep: :LOL: :yesnod:
It's a great club with friendly people (y)

Frosty's are better than greenies :prrr:.............:LOL:

Hi ingo and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Frosty's are better than greenies :prrr:.............:LOL:

I'll second that.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Welcome to the club ingo! If you ever have questions there's masses of info on here available to members plus some highly knowledgeable members. You couldn't be in a better spot!!

Have lots of happy motoring miles.