S

stevej

Hi I'm Stevej,

Bought a Cougar 5 weeks ago (2.5 V6) and lovin it.(y)

Hello and welcome to UK Cougar mate! You'll find all the info on the Cougar you'll ever need here, and as you've subscribed it's access all areas!

All that remains now is for you to get some pics of your cat up! (y)

Welcome to the forum mate, good friendly bunch on here and loads of meets up and down the country :):)

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

They are all horrid. Except me. I'm fab.*
Welcome aboard. Leave your wallet at the door. You won't have anything to put in it anyway ;)**

* This statement may not be entirely true.
** This statement is entirely true.

Hello and welcome aboard the mothership Cougardome. More info needed mate, what colour, model etc. ...and pic's ( as others have already asked....I just like to copy! lol)

Hi stevej and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'll put some pics on when I get the chance.