New Menber: Cougar_577

There'll be NO confusion bud, just ignore them!! lol

blackboard-1.gif

reposting pic of my cougar!
06012010006.jpg

That's looking sweet mate. When the better weather comes....????....get yourself a Meguires Clay Bar kit. I did mine late last year and Wow! what a difference, it really brings up the Black cat to a very nice shine. I also used their wax spray polish afterwards and then buffed. Anyway, your Coug is looking good and those wheels set it off nicely (y) See you at one of the meets no doubt.

if i had a pic in the sunshine my cougar it would be shining as it has been polished but will be up for giving that stuff a go in the summer months. i can see from ur photo it has worked a treat...

i have a cougar and live in wales......is there anyone else from wales on here owning a cougar of course???
would be nice to know who is representing from this side of the bridge like me lol!!! :)

i have a cougar and live in wales......is there anyone else from wales on here owning a cougar of course???
would be nice to know who is representing from this side of the bridge like me lol!!! :)

There are a few members over your way...I'm sure they'll shout soon (y)

Hi just joined this site im a new member hi too everyone from alan ,,,,,,,,

Hi just joined this site im a new member hi too everyone from alan ,,,,,,,,

Cool, another Cougar owner in Devon...mate, I'm just up the road in Exeter and Add_issan and Badger are in the Torquay area. We really must get a mini-meet sorted.

Welcome!! (y)