New (old) Cougar 1 #2

G

Guru

...a title guaranteed to confuse...

Collected this this morning

2uy2hy0.jpg

zlc8si.jpg

And have managed to squeeze it in next to the old one (had to do this in order to get the hose at the front, but was also curious to know if it could be done through my gates - it can, but it'll have to be a major emergency to make me do it again!)
1zb46jo.jpg

The green one doesn't really have suspension issues, honest! It's a bit of a wreck now, but still looked amazing as the Mrs drove it back up the M5.

28s8r3d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice twosome parked on your drive there Guru, your latest addition looks like a great car that's been previously owned by an enthusiast, judging by the clear side repeaters & twin exhaust.........mmmmmm very n-i-i-i-i-i-i-ce!(y)

Nice twosome parked on your drive there Guru, your latest addition looks like a great car that's been previously owned by an enthusiast, judging by the clear side repeaters & twin exhaust.........mmmmmm very n-i-i-i-i-i-i-ce!(y)

That's what I thought - also Cougar heads f&b and gearknob. Would be nice (if unlikely) to find out if they were ever on here - may be able to re-assemble some servicing history!

Your Old Cat...

Hello Guru,

Thats a cracking new Cougar you've bagged yourself there sir...and the old one is no to bad either - I know...'cos I've just bought it!

If you can mate, please send me a PM with your phone-number, so that I can give you a call - I'd love to have a chat about the old girl!!! (y)

Hope to hear from you mate...

Kind Regards - Guy. (Duratec)