New owner....familiar car

zer0

Active user
Mar 28, 2010
Bury
Hi, new owner here.
Ive been looking for a cougar for a while and have now got one, and its not completely unknown around these parts.....Its rollers :)

She needs a little tidying here and there but thats exactly the way I like it :)
Ive subscribed to the forum and hope to help bring her back to her former glory with help from this forum!

Best wishes (y)

Hi zero, and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hi zero the engine is sweet Sorrry i couldn't be more positive about your pm but I never drove her! and there are no pending fault codes on ECU

Thanks for the welcome lads, I drove her back from kidderminster, over to Telford and then up the M6 back to Bury using a mixture of A and B roads and the motorway and she ran really smooth :)

Welcome aboard Zero, great to hear that another Coug has been kept in the fold. There will be be lots of hints and tips and helping hands (which happens alot at the many meets) to help you get her sorted.

Hi zer0 and welcome to the club. I spend a lot of time up in Burnley with my outlaws, so hopefully we can meet in person sometime soon.

So you'll be comng along to our meet in Bury on 9 May then :angel: :angel: