New Owner

B

bishman

Hi

Just bought a T reg v6 with 95k on the clock, just wanted to say Hi! Just love the way the sound of the V6. I live in the forest of dean and just after we bought the car we drove it to Torquay and back for a weekend away and it was brilliant on the motorway!

Will hopefully be able to subscribe nxt month when my wallet has recovered!

Andy

Hi Andy, and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hi Andy and welcome to the forum - THE place to be for all things Cougar - plenty of friendly banter and top advice - joined up just in time for the meets season as well :)

First things first though - a picture of your Cat is essential - what colour is it?

Hi! Its silver ... a good colour I think ! It seems in pretty good nick, I'm not mechanically minded but i've topped up the oil with 5W30 and also the power steering fluid as that was almost at the bottom of the reservoir. I need to get a parcel shelf as that is missing and the centre console is a bit loose so i need to work out how to fix that! There is a strange noise on start up for a while but I believe this is quite common (crossed fingers), and the bonnet release keeps popping out from the lever inside the car..but apart from that... just makes me smile when you start her up :)
How do I upload a piccy?

For piccies - open a photobucket account if you haven't got one already (just google it) upload to photobucket - copy image code and then paste in your message - simples (y)

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum. I'm not too far away from you in South Glos. It's a bit short notice but if you fancied meeting-up with a few members you would be welcome to come and have a drink and a bite to eat this Friday evening. We are meeting at Badminton prior to attending Castle Combe Action Day on Saturday.
Location details are in post no. 104 of this thread:
http://www.ukcougarforum.com/vb/showthread.php?11550-Castle-Combe-Action-Day
Cheers, Andy.

Choice of parcel shelves here:
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_...Cougar+parcel+shelf&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Last edited:
Hi Andy & welcome to UKC.com, best advice I can offer for now, is to subscribe mate, it's worth every penny & then some!(y)

Thanks for the invite to the meet but can't make it this weekend unfortunately, def be up for coming to one soon though!

If you copy and paste the image code (IMG) you can do this -

Image0045.jpg

(y)

As many have already said, the £13 subscription will be the best money you'll ever spend on your Coog, but as this gives you access to the Modifications forum you'll probably end up spending a lot more! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Welcome matey (y)