New Pictures of my carbon cougar

P

pathtogo

I decided to sell my car- Found out they are worthless. I only wanted 1600 for it. Which i guess is too much so decided i am going to waste more money on it kiting it out more and keep it. Here are my ad pictures.

04012009402.jpg

04012009404.jpg

04012009413.jpg

04012009415.jpg

04012009416.jpg

04012009417.jpg

04012009421.jpg

This is what i wanted instead

DSC00199.jpg

Nice choice dude, wouldn't mine a Supra myself or maybe a RX7 or a Skyline :cool:

Cougar looks good though, always liked those wheels lol

Don't you dare sell it!!! ha ha

I love that old bonnet, my cougar looks so normal without it :-(

Well, apart from the S kit, alloys and spoiler!!

Kit it up, you know it makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the bonnet on this cougar looks beasty. My coug is in melina blue def looks the part.

Arrgh lads please ya cant paint CF it is sacrilige! ;) (unless the paint is that thin you can see the weave)

Nice looking cat mate, perhaps CF the roof and tailgate next? I know of a company that does this vinyl film and you would be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Arrgh lads please ya cant paint CF it is sacrilige! ;) (unless the paint is that thin you can see the weave)

Nice looking cat mate, perhaps CF the roof and tailgate next? I know of a company that does this vinyl film and you would be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Cheapskate! lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Not realy there is a CF tailgate available, however there is some question of its legality on the road....and its on sale in the US too, roof would have to be bespoke (there was a fiesta in Fast Ford were the guy did this) but you would probably need a roll cage to compensate for the loss of structual integrity? ;)

Yeah this fiesta was the old style mate not the ST, RS I think, He chopped the roof off and replaced the pannel with a CF Pannel to reduce the center of gravity (like BMW did with the new M3)

I want that bonnet, **Jedi trick** give 'Smurf the bonnet.... (free, obviously)