New Pipes

falcon

Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Sunny Redcar
Well my old centre exit exhaust finally rusted through & fell off yesterday:eek6:

So..I had to bite the bullet & get a custom stainless duplex made by these guys for a pretty reasonable price(y)

North Eastern tyre & Autcare
Station Yard
High Street
Brotton
Saltburn
TS12 2SR
01287 676507 (ask for Tony)

www.nete.co.uk

The workmanship is excellent & the sound is awesome!:ihih::D

2777167935_1f787644cd_o.jpg

2778025512_d3dfcc9356_o.jpg

2777167593_edd07bbae6_o.jpg

2777167485_9c1ef8ae57_o.jpg

2777167747_3f7fab9c1d_o.jpg

2777167859_1a36b91fac_o.jpg

Very nice Colin. I liked the last setup but i think this looks better. Nice round pipes. I changed my blueflame eliptical ones for ones similar to those.

Hey, I'm liking those mate. I've already had a quote by an Exeter crew to have something similar, looking at over ?ú450. Not sure if thats good or not? But nice job done on yours.

Hey, I'm liking those mate. I've already had a quote by an Exeter crew to have something similar, looking at over ?ú450. Not sure if thats good or not? But nice job done on yours.

I think ?ú450 is about average for a full cat back system, depending on whether you want single or twin exit & the amount of silencers you want including..

You need a good negotiating head on..and check the price of stainless steel pipe beforehand:wink5::ihih:

I think ?ú450 is about average for a full cat back system, depending on whether you want single or twin exit & the amount of silencers you want including..

You need a good negotiating head on..and check the price of stainless steel pipe beforehand:wink5::ihih:

Cheers bud, will do. I don't know alot about stainless and prices - will check out through the net and a colleague at work who has a stainless system on his Skoda RS. Thanks for the info. :wink5:

I paid ?ú450 and got a twin outlet jobie....AND....a cat replacement pipe!

MIJPerformance in Walsall, Birmingham. (yeah I know its a bit of a drive from Devon lol) :smile5: