• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

New poll for fest dates

which date can you MAKE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJ

Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Manchester
JULY 9/10/11

JULY 16/17/18

Right three options one of the two dates or if either is fine for you the either.

Poll closes in 14 days.

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING AND IF YOU CAN MAKE BOTH DATE USE THE VOTE FOR EITHER THIS IS TO HELP MAXIMISE THE NUMBERS WHO CAN ATTEND.

JJ

only 22 people??? need more than this people to make the event happen please sooner we have the numbers sooner I can book the venue and take payments from you to make sure everything is in place this is why it is usually last minute as we take ages to get numbers and dates sorted.

JJ

£ days left guys to get a vote in if it is going to matter the later dates are looking likely do I need to keep it running? I am guessing anyone who is going to attend has already voted so seems pointless keeping it going I really would rather get things moving tbh and start taking payments etc.

JJ

Right date is CONFIRMED 16-17-18TH JULY payment will be accepted towards the end of this week and will also post up details for Grendon Lakes location etc.

JJ

JJ, how much is the payment? I need to check work rota before I can say a definate "Yes", although really want to be there this year (Kully says I have to call in sick..lol).

Cheers, Tim

Will have details up asap but Should be around same as last year ( I will check Grendon lakes price) which was £50 or there abouts for the weekend.

JJ