New Rear Lenses..

looking good m8y,gotta get some 4 mine,espiecially now the bin men smashed mine last week!!!!!!

looking good m8y,gotta get some 4 mine,espiecially now the bin men smashed mine last week!!!!!!

What happened Brabenv6? How did they come to smash them? Contact "Active" - he sold me mine.

They look great, really tempted to get some for my blurple....
How much do they cost?

Very impressive,just gonna PM active now for a set. Was going to tint the rear's but I think I prefer this, looks great m8(y)

Thanks for the comments guys, yes really pleased with the finished look. The next thing to do is to de-badge the car and replace with just a Cougar head both front and rear plus a few other little bits too. I'll keep updating you all as I make the changes :)

PM received thanx Active

Thinking of getting some red light tint spray as well so theres just 4 red spots sticking out the light covers, anyone here done this or have a pic of this?

awaiting delivery of a Mercury badge for the boot as well,
(started on the slippery slope etc :eek: )

What happened Brabenv6? How did they come to smash them? Contact "Active" - he sold me mine.
buggers dropped the bindown the curb,then it hit my car,just waiting 4 the council insurance 2 come through,the buggers just drove off as nothing had happened !!(SLAGS)

PM received thanx Active

Thinking of getting some red light tint spray as well so theres just 4 red spots sticking out the light covers, anyone here done this or have a pic of this?

awaiting delivery of a Mercury badge for the boot as well,
(started on the slippery slope etc :eek: )

The old slippery slope eh! :LOL:
Check out Phil Robbo's garage pics, post #11 top of page (y)

Looking good mate. What light did they knacker as I have a spare drivers rear if you have trouble getting hold of one.
thats the one i need m8y,can u pm me,how much u want for it please,thx m8(y)

I got a mint condition passenger side rear if thats damaged too... Light covers look great WildV6, you don't see too many black ones with covers (y)